ATOMSITE.NET Sample Site - Location?>

Jul 20, 2009 at 1:22 PM

Hello,

I read that the ATOMSTIE.net was included in the source as a example but am unable to find anything for this.

Was wonderring if anyone here knew the location for it.

Thanks.

or is it just the data and not the design?

Matt

Coordinator
Jul 22, 2009 at 3:10 AM

Yes, I recently removed this from the solution to reduce size.  You can probably still see it in the SVN history.  I'll look into adding example sites for the next release.

Aug 6, 2009 at 8:12 PM

That would be very helpful! In the meantime, can you post on your blog asking users to send in their config with a desciption of the structure? It could be added as a distinct download to this site. :)

Also, it seems like it could be used to drive some functional tests. It looks like the unit/feature test coverage is quite good, but I don't see any functional (i.e., end-to-end) tests, which would nice, as I've run into a number of bugs when using the admin pages on non-standard/default service configurations. As I get more familiar with the project, I may be able to help out here.

Thanks,
Erick

Coordinator
Aug 7, 2009 at 4:20 PM
Good point, I'm adding my service.configs to the site now... I'll make a blog post asking for more.

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 3:12 PM, erickthompson <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

That would be very helpful! In the meantime, can you post on your blog asking users to send in their config with a desciption of the structure? It could be added as a distinct download to this site. :)

Also, it seems like it could be used to drive some functional tests. It looks like the unit/feature test coverage is quite good, but I don't see any functional (i.e., end-to-end) tests, which would nice, as I've run into a number of bugs when using the admin pages on non-standard/default service configurations. As I get more familiar with the project, I may be able to help out here.

Thanks,
Erick

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (blogsvc@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email blogsvc@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Coordinator
Sep 1, 2009 at 12:34 AM

I created the blog post and information page:

http://atomsite.net/blog/2009/09/01/ServiceConfigFileExample.xhtml

http://atomsite.net/info/Service.xhtml