This project is read-only.

0.8 compilation error

Feb 19, 2009 at 4:15 PM
Hi, I've downloaded the source code of blogsvc after installing the Visual studio 2008 SP1, and Microsoft MVC RC Refresh and I cannot get the application to compile, as I get the following compilation errors:

Error 7 'BlogService.WebMvc.Views.ThemeViewEngine.FindView(System.Web.Mvc.ControllerContext, string, string)': no suitable method found to override D:\Archive\ASP.NET\BlogSvc 0.8 Source\Source\WebMvc\ThemeViewEngine.cs 34 42 WebMvc
Error 8 'BlogService.WebMvc.Views.ThemeViewEngine.FindPartialView(System.Web.Mvc.ControllerContext, string)': no suitable method found to override D:\Archive\ASP.NET\BlogSvc 0.8 Source\Source\WebMvc\ThemeViewEngine.cs 70 42 WebMvc
Error 9 Metadata file 'D:\Archive\ASP.NET\BlogSvc 0.8 Source\Source\WebMvc\bin\BlogSvcWebMvc.dll' could not be found BlogSvc.net
Error 10 Metadata file 'D:\Archive\ASP.NET\BlogSvc 0.8 Source\Source\WebMvc\bin\BlogSvcWebMvc.dll' could not be found WebMvc.Tests

I'm struggling to understand what could be the problem, and I'm very curious to try this application...does anyone have any advice for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

PS: By mistake I've published this in the issue traker section as well...sorry about that
Feb 21, 2009 at 4:34 PM
Edited Feb 21, 2009 at 4:35 PM
0.8 was built on MVC Beta 1, the next version 0.9 (which should be out this month) will work on MVC RC 1
You can get a preview of 0.9 from source.